top of page

wccmow Group

Public·12 members
Hirusha Viraj
Hirusha Viraj

Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 for Realme 9i: Download Link and Installation Guide

How to Download and Install Realme 9i Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0) Update

Introduction

If you are a Realme 9i user, you might be wondering when you will get the latest Android 12 update on your device. Well, the good news is that Realme has already started rolling out the Android 12 update based on its custom skin, Realme UI 3.0, for the Realme 9i in some regions. The update brings a lot of new features, improvements, and bug fixes to the device, making it more secure, stable, and smooth.

realme 9i update android 12 download

In this article, we will show you how to download and install the Realme 9i Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0) update on your device using the official firmware file and the recovery mode method. But before we do that, let's take a look at what Android 12 and Realme UI 3.0 are and what they offer.

What is Android 12 and what are its features?

Android 12 is the latest version of Google's operating system for mobile devices. It was officially released on October 4, 2022, after several beta versions and developer previews. Android 12 is all about improved personalization and revamped user interface that changes the way to bring more dynamic expression and a whole new design element. Its a successor of the last-gen Android 11 which was basically focused on the privacy and security of the user data.

Some of the main features of Android 12 are:

• A new design language called Material You that adapts to your wallpaper, mood, and preferences.

• A new notification shade, lock screen, quick settings panel, volume controls, power menu, and widgets that are more colorful, minimal, and responsive.

• A new Privacy Dashboard that shows you how apps access your camera, microphone, location, and other permissions.

• A new privacy indicator on the top of the screen that shows you when an app is using your camera or microphone.

• A new scrolling screenshot feature that lets you capture long screenshots of web pages or apps.

• A new one-handed mode that makes it easier to use your phone with one hand.

• A new quick tap feature that lets you perform actions by tapping the back of your phone.

• A new haptic-coupled audio effect that syncs vibration with sound effects.

• A new app hibernation feature that optimizes storage space by deleting temporary files from unused apps.

• A new on-device search feature that lets you find anything on your phone without an internet connection.

• A new easy Wi-Fi sharing feature that lets you share your Wi-Fi password with nearby devices using a QR code or Nearby Share.

• A new emoji set that includes over 300 new emojis and redesigned existing ones.

• And many more improvements and bug fixes.

What is Realme UI 3.0 and what are its features?

Realme UI 3.0 is the custom skin developed by Realme for its devices based on Android 12. It was announced on September 16, 2022, along with the launch of the Realme GT Neo2 smartphone. Realme UI 3.0 is designed to provide a smooth, fast, and personalized user experience for Real me users. It inherits the features of Android 12 and adds some exclusive features and customizations for Realme devices.

Some of the main features of Realme UI 3.0 are:

• A new design language that adapts to your wallpaper, mood, and preferences, with more than 1000 color combinations and 49 fonts to choose from.

• A new Always On Display (AOD) feature that lets you customize your lock screen with different styles, patterns, and widgets.

• A new Personalization Center that lets you change the theme, icon pack, wallpaper, font, and more settings with one tap.

• A new Smart Sidebar that lets you access your favorite apps, tools, and shortcuts with a swipe from the edge of the screen.

• A new Game Space that lets you optimize your gaming performance, block notifications, record gameplay, and more.

• A new Clone Phone feature that lets you transfer your data, apps, and settings from your old phone to your new Realme phone easily.

• A new Private Safe feature that lets you hide your sensitive files, photos, videos, and apps in a secure vault.

• A new Dual Mode Music Share feature that lets you share your music with another device via Bluetooth or wired headphones.

• A new Realme Lab feature that lets you try out experimental features and give feedback to Realme.

• And many more improvements and bug fixes.

Requirements for updating Realme 9i to Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0)

Before you proceed to update your Realme 9i to Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0), you need to make sure that you meet the following requirements:

Backup your data

Updating your device may erase some or all of your data, so it is highly recommended that you backup your important data before updating. You can use the built-in Backup and Restore feature in Realme UI or use a third-party app or service to backup your data. You can also copy your data to a computer or an external storage device for extra safety.

realme 9i android 12 (realme UI 3.0) update download and install

how to flash realme 9i firmware (RMX3491, RMX3493) based on android 12

realme community announces realme UI 3.0 official roll-out for realme 9i

realme 9i android 12 update features and changelog

realme 9i RMX3491export_11_A.17 android 12 update download link

realme 9i RMX3491export_11_A.16 android 12 update download link

realme 9i RMX3493GDPR_11_A.11 android 12 update download link

realme 9i RMX3491GDPR_11_A.17 android 12 update download link

realme 9i RMX3491export_11_A.19 android 12 update download link

realme 9i RMX3492export_11_A.15 android 12 update download link

how to check for realme UI 3.0 update on realme 9i

how to backup data before updating realme 9i to android 12

how to fix realme 9i android 12 update issues and bugs

how to downgrade realme 9i from android 12 to android 11

how to root realme 9i on android 12 (realme UI 3.0)

how to unlock bootloader of realme 9i on android 12

how to install custom ROMs on realme 9i after android 12 update

best custom ROMs for realme 9i based on android 12

how to enable developer options and USB debugging on realme 9i android 12

how to use privacy dashboard and app hibernation on realme UI 3.0

how to customize widgets and dynamic theme on realme UI 3.0

how to use one-handed mode and quick back tap on realme UI 3.0

how to use scrolling screenshot and easy Wi-Fi sharing on realme UI 3.0

how to use quick reply and on-device search on realme UI 3.0

how to use haptic-coupled audio effect and new emojis on realme UI 3.0

how to update realme UI via Google Play on realme UI 3.0

how to improve battery life and performance on realme UI 3.0

how to enable dark mode and eye comfort mode on realme UI 3.0

how to use game space and game assistant on realme UI 3.0

how to use smart sidebar and smart driving mode on realme UI 3.0

how to use dual mode music share and dual mode network acceleration on realme UI 3.0

how to use clone phone and private safe on realme UI 3.0

how to use app lock and kid space on realme UI 3.0

how to use screen recording and screenshot editing on realme UI 3.0

how to use smart scan and smart text selection on realme UI 3.0

how to use digital wellbeing and parental controls on realme UI 3.0

how to use always-on display and edge lighting on realme UI 3.0

how to use super power saving mode and super night standby mode on realme UI 3.0

how to use super night time video and super macro mode on realme UI 3.0 camera app

how to use AI ID photo and AI scene enhancement on realme UI camera app

Charge your phone

Updating your device may take some time and consume a lot of battery power, so it is highly recommended that you charge your phone to at least 50% before updating. You can also plug in your phone to a power source while updating to avoid any interruptions due to low battery.

Download Realme USB drivers

If you are going to update your device via recovery mode using a computer, you need to download and install the Realme USB drivers on your computer. This will ensure that your computer can recognize and communicate with your device properly. You can download the Realme USB drivers from the official Realme website or from this link:

Download Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0) firmware file

You also need to download the Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0) firmware file for your Realme 9i device from the official Realme website or from this link: . The firmware file is a zip file that contains the software update package for your device. Make sure that you download the correct firmware file for your device model and region. The firmware file size is about 2.5 GB, so it may take some time to download depending on your internet speed.

Steps to update Realme 9i to Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0) via recovery mode

Once you have met the requirements above, you can follow these steps to update your Realme 9i to Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0) via recovery mode:

Transfer the firmware file to your phone's internal storage

If you have downloaded the firmware file on your computer, you need to transfer it to your phone's internal storage using a USB cable or a wireless method. Make sure that you place the firmware file in the root directory of your phone's internal storage, not in any folder or subfolder. If you have downloaded the firmware file on your phone directly, you can skip this step.

Turn off your phone and boot into recovery mode

After transferring the firmware file to your

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page